CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

'Tabung Lewat'

First of all, today we were late AGAIN!!! This monday, me and Sharon decided to create a 'Tabung Lewat'. Haha, from Monday onwards, who came out later than 7am have to donate 10 sen into our tabung lewat as a punishment. Till year end, we can use the money and go makan!!! Believe me, we surely got enough money for both of us. Hahaha..

Who knows? Sharon is the first person to donate!!!!

Okay, back to the story, we were late AGAIN!! And as usual, we were blaming each other and being crazy at barisan lewat. So embarrasing. =(  And I was blaming and teasing Sharon so that I can 'motivate' her to be faster. xD

Oh, carmen gave me a correction tape yesterday, I said I will pay her back next day but she said dont need, keep it as my birthday present. Hahaha...THANK YOU CARMEN!!!

Lately we were busying for the juniors interview thing and I was quite worry about the kawad thing. Hope everything goes well...

Argh!! My stupid maid!! Today when I was wearing my shoes then only I realised my shoes are wet. I was so mad and shouting at mum complaining that why are my shoes wet??! Then brother said the stupid maid actually water the plants on the shoe rack AND OUR SHOES!!! Eeeeyer...

Still got lot of homework to do... so lazy.. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment