CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

48/50



24 July.
Ting, Teik Man and Merissa's birthday.
Happy Birthday guys, enjoy your birthday and have a blast!

Went for undang test just now. At first I am quite calm, not that nervous till Kar Yee and Yen Thin keep asking me all kind of questions, making me start to tense up. *CHILL* Next problem, my finger print couldn't be scanned. (What's wrong with my finger??) Btw, finally after rubbing so many times, then the com managed to scan.

Then, they went in first. Maybe because I was late. So I waited outside for quite long and there was this guy whose fingerprint couldn't be scan too for quite long. He tried all the ways that uncle told, rub his finger, press it, burn it... FINALLY  got his fingerprint and he was so happy for that. * Funny*  Then, Yen thin came out after 10 minutes! I was so shocked asking her pass or fail and she was laughing. She told me she chosed English and luckily passed! Haha..


MY TURN.
The room was so freaking cold. I was so nervous. But...
I PASSED! with 48/50!!
 Wow..I expect marks more than 47 because I studied quite hard for it. *Thanks God*




P.S : Dissapointed but, they are SWEET. =)



******

0 comments:

Post a Comment