CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Help Me

Monday AGAIN.

Okay, yesterday went to the Kepong Village, the new shopping mall. It was OKAY only, not that big, VERY packed. I think the main problem for me is the escalator. I dont know how to describe it so go and experience yourself lar. Btw, we bought a lot of thingsss!! Hehe.. We bought 3 NEW Wii games, one set of rechargable battery, test pad, 2 books and dont remember adi. After that went to Jusco till quite late. * Tired *

Monday.

I dont like Monday. =(


Seriously...


Ya, just got back my report card today.



Argentina lose. =(




OH GOSH! Have to STUDY!

NO TIME!!!




P.S : I feel so uncomfortable. Not gonna think of it till SPM! STOP IT! xD


****

Steph, my **** doesn't mean rough word lar.
It means my post gonna end because I need more space to look nicer.
Hehe...
NOT ROUGH WORD TAHU??!



*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment