CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Story Time

I have great stories today!!!


FIRSTLY, SORRY DEAR EMILY!!!


Yesterday when I was tuitioning, brother texted me said he checked my ic no through online but didn't get it. I was so worried and couldn't concentrate! (stop saying Im crazy) I texted zi han but forgot that he was having tuition. So I quickly rushed back home to check, thinking that maybe he put the wrong ic or enter the wrong page. But still I saw my name is not in the list. Finally zi han checked mine said got lar. Phew...

During that time, EMP MERLLI pop out from the right side of my screen. So I told zi han to prank on her. Hehe..( I AM REALLY SORRY!!) And zi han agreed. So we started to bullshit. At first she dont believe but after we keep telling her. She begin to believe a bit. And this zi han came out with the screen shot idea. I was so worried because we dont have the screen shot. Then zi han told me that HE CAN PHOTOSHOP IT!!!! Hahaha, that is so GREAT! As the 'server' was busy, so we had more time to edit the shot, I mean MY SCREEN SHOT! xD


Finally, we came out with this 'screen shot'. Well done zi han!!

Of course at this time, she fell for the whole trick!!
Muahaha.. I asked joel and zi han to tell her earlier as she is having competition today. BUT, that JOEL said DO SHOW MUST ACT ALL (Direct translate xD ).
 He said he will called her today.


And the RESULT is....
-----
---
--
--
-


WE ARE SO DEAD!!!!!



Anyway, went for the undang talk today. Quite nice and quite fast lar 5 hours with all the gila friends. Haha.. Had lunch in Old Town. After lunch, we were so tired and fulled and SO SLEEPY in the class. LK was wearing her cap and sleeping, I was texting, Zi Qian was reading the book, Yew Joe of course dreaming.... Everyone IGNORE him not paying attention the UNCLE! But he is a good and nice teacher indeed I admit. =)

After the talk, they came to my house to play wii. The guys played bowling like mad and complaining that it was so tiring. xD


Tomorrow, Siva's class for almost 5 hours. =(


''If shes amazing, she wont be easy.
If shes easy, she wont be amazing.
 If shes worth it, you wont give up.
If you give up, you're not worthy.''


******

0 comments:

Post a Comment