CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

UGLY Paul

I AM LATE AGAIN! =(



Erm, it is actually not my fault, erm the bell rang too early or I mean they stopped too early. So.... Btw, 100++ of them were late leh, not only me! So...
I AM STILL A GOOD GIRL! Hehe...

But, sharon and emily were quite angry at that time because of some reason. But now okay adi lar I think. Chill lar, its unfair and everyone knew it. Dont think too much if not it will ruin our friendships. * relax~ *

OKay, I just watched a video about the octopus, PAUL ar? My god, it is SUPER UGLY!!! BIG head and long thin legssssss... The most unbearable thing, it moves like a snake!!!!!! ( Phobia of snake ) My goodness! Got so many legss walk properly please. But, it predicted correctly. Germany LOSE!!! HAHAHA!!! DAI SEI!! Revenge for Argentina!!



Mind got better today. Hehe.. Thanks them a lot.
Tadah, Ling Sze again!
Go with me lar if you dont have time. xD



******

0 comments:

Post a Comment