CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Report Card

Reports on my finger :

It is MUCH MUCH better.
And I can write now!
Wow!

Anyway, tomorrow not going to school! Hooray, the first and the last time skipped hari terbuka. NO REPORT CARD! Ah ha. Seriously, I do think that we should try everything in our life, since it is only ONCE. My everything include skipping school or class, erm burned your finger so that you will grow smarter. Haha, sometimes if everything goes easily and as your wish, you probably cant learn anything from your life, so you are lifeless. I do not regret on what I have done but I wanted to make them perfect. I think what I am doing now is all fated and my responsibility is to try to change thing and do my best!

Opps, going too far. Sorry. So tomorrow I can sleep, eat, watch tv, play wii....( I know you are envy ) =P

Okay, now Im officially confused because I listened to what Sharon said. I think I shouldn't ask about it anymore because it wont help in anything. Maybe let things move on and see how it flows. The more you do, the more you are messing it. Right? Like I said, Im not regret of what I have done, but sorry for the inperfect part or my mistake and I really wanted to make them perfect. Confused huh? That is my feeling now. I learnt a lot from it and I believe that I can make them better. How? I dont know. Im so afraid to get the answer or result that I dont wish to get because it will break all my hopes. ( Although I have learnt how to cope with it.) But it still hurts. Really complicated right? Haih, no more dont worry. I just need to pour them out before I got pshyco and all my pimples pop put. xD

I actually thought of typing few lines only but dont know why...
Hehe...
As I promised, no more.
Good Night. =)


****

0 comments:

Post a Comment