CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I GOT NS!!! xD

NATIONAL SERVICE!!!!

YES, FINALLY!! I got NS!!!

Btw, mummy was so worry and I felt guilty for laughing to her. * soli mummy *
Haha, story starts at erm.. Yesterday night? Shah called me to check whether I got or not. I tried to send twice but they reply me very weird message. So I decided to check today.

9.10am.
Everyone start telling me the time. I knew it and also nervous of course.
 Finally decided to send the message and after half an hour.....


TAHNIAH! 930516-xx-xxxx telah terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 8/2011. Penempatan pelatih akan dimaklumkan kemudian.


I was like... HAHA, I kena!!! Then everyone start asking me and checking my phone.

And. My goodness, this fellow kena NS too!! Haha, my goodness, I think I gonna meet him in the future again. Cant imagine seeing him in the same school again, going for the same camp. *FAINT*


******


0 comments:

Post a Comment