CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20 July

Went to KDU again today. Before that, went to the curve with pearly and her friends. Had lunch in Kim Gary Restaurant. Shopped in Ikano, wanted to buy t-shirt but finally, knowing me, I wanna buy more so I decided waited for parents to pay. *ngek ngek* 

Realised that my NS BSN card is a debit card. But dad is trying to get me a Hong Leong debit card since I have an account in Hong Leong. But then wait for his progress, I dont know how many years he needs. If I can have one, my pocket money will be bank into my account, using card is so... COOL! Haha, and I bought a touch and go card today too. I like doing things on my own, but then it seems to be a part of my stubbornness? =)

Checked my homework and textbook with Lalitha just now. Before that, Lalitha is my new classmate. GOSH! I have stacks of homework man! Pure maths and statistic. I also need to buy textbook, but then I choose to photostate. I borrowed two maths textbook from library. Anyway, thank you so much Lalitha. My A'Level friend actually asked me to go an outing tomorrow but I didn't follow. 

The sixth days, still, I am not used to it. 
Back to face all these problems, pills and homeworks.
I dont like my life now.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment