CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome back!

What I did this week?

I am so lazy to blog but so much thing to tell. Haha.

My first class was on Wednesday, it's a maths statistic class. Meet out lecturer Ms.Tee. She is new and young and I was quite surprised, but she is nice. So I met all my lecturers and my friends. My Bio lecturer, Mr Leong is good enough, he talks really fast, so that you have to pay FULL concentration like you can't even blink your eyes and day dream for 1 second. You will miss something. Our maths teacher, I don't know what his name still. Haha. But he is nice, a father look. He jokes a lot in class and tried to mix with us. But the most important is he has experience.

Next, is my friends. Lalitha, is the first who I know. She is friendly buy honestly a bit noisy. The one that I like a lot, Nirvana. She is from Pakistan but lives in.... South America? I forgot. She is a pretty girl and friendly. I like her! Another one, Min from Viet Nam. His english is funny. Not considered handsome but okay. Who else? Alan from Sarawak, Corin from Sabah. Conclusion, only me a KL girl. I had fun with them, getting use to college life.

Did some experiments on the past few days.

Chem- Titration.

Bio- Microscoped on cell structure.

Ranunculus Root cell.

Zea Mays Monocot root cell

Dicot root.

COOL! I had fun doing all the experiment ON MY OWN
But great, you know what's my homework this weekend? 
Draw all the cell structure, there are SIX! 
Yeah. and you know, my drawing sucks!*sob*

Followed parents to office today to print my notes and do my homework. 
Bought a pair of new shoes, 

BUM shoes, which cost only 20 bucks. xD

and that day went to IPC bought some new t shirt for college.
Going to apply debit card soon.
Will post on NS soon, the last one. =(



And,


MY FRIENDS ARE ALL BACK! 

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment