CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Face the Fact!

I AM BACK!

Back to the real world.

Back to college.

Back to my blogging life.

Went to Mcd run this morning. Believe it or not, after NS, 7km run seems not a problem for me. Compared to last time, I run and walked like mad, need dont know how many years to reach the finishing line. Haha.

Random.


Went to KDU that day. Oh before that, my friend asked me what's full name of KDU. My answer is, I dont know man. Haha. Ended up my friend tease me gao gao. Haha, so sorry. I went to college to collect my hand book and report myself. Took my timetable. And guess what, next whole week I AM ON HOLIDAY! Wth? If I know earlier, will stay in camp lar! SAD! But still, thanks miss pearly and her friend, Lalitha for helping me on my college stuff.

My Handbook. Cool huh? 



Will tell my PLKN story sooner k? *LAZY*

What to do tmr?

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment