CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today is LOVE.

Hehe, love what I did today. <3

Woke up at 6.45 this morning, jogged at DPC with sharon and emily. That emily, PIG! Haha, one laps of DPC park is really very big, compared to my tasik. Haha. So we managed to walk one lap, and run one lap. More to go, need to improve! Afterthat, wanted to have pan mee as breakfast, but then it was still closed because it's too early. So we went to the Vietnamese Restaurant in Sri sinar for our breakfast. Delicious though!

Back home and bathed. Fetched bro tuition then went to bank wanted to bank in my money using the ATM machine, who knows? FAILED. Is it really cant or just the stupid machine is too old? Went to book shop to buy stationary.

Did homework in the afternoon but couldn't finish because of the fellow came. Couldn't concentrate. Haha.
The most important, I DYE MY HAIR! Hehe, thank you mummy for helping. A bit imbalance my hair, but nevermind, first time right? Bro used my extra's solution. So now we have the same colour. =)

Smile!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment