CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wati Alpha

Today is a Monday.

I slept till 10 in the morning. Lol, unbelievable! 
I mean I dont want life like this. MEANINGLESS! 
So what I did today, I finished packing my room, cleared all the rubbish, prepared stuff for college, paid astro's bill for mum, checked my balance in my BSN account. 

I wonder how to describe my feeling. 
Seriously, I miss camp so so so much! I miss my buddies! 
When I was in Mcd Run, they were having sukan carnival on the other side. I was actually one of the player for futsal, as I told. I ain't a pro but we are in a team. I am sad for my leaving and I couldn't join them to fight for champion. Chill guys, you guys done well. 

There are lot of thing that I don't know how to tell. 

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment