CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

PLKN Life

Time to continue my story.

25.6
We were all waiting for ceramah in the morning. This week we did flying fox. Talking about the flying fox, I enjoyed all the way but at the end, stupid! There wasn't a brake or stopper or whatever to decrease the speed but teacher used to pull when you reach there, so what you got is so uncomfortable as teacher chok so hard. Eee. I hate it. Besides, we played the kembara halangan. There are lot of them but too bad I didn't take any photo of them. Dropped into the water when I was playing monkey bar, laugh laugh. Only 3 people succeed to cross to the end and were dry. All of us were muddy and dirty after the activities, but WE HAD FUN! Muscle pain on the next day because of the monkey bar. Darker but then guess what? Pity the malays, their faces are worse because of the tudung. They got line on their faces. Oh ya, we got new modul this week, module kenegaraan. M16 on the following week. And this week my alpha dropped to number 3, we were so sad. =(

2.7 
After breakfast and I was waiting.  This week we had shooting session. BEST! We woke up 3 something in the morning and went to a shooting place in serdang. Was so sleepy that day. My experience, before that day we had a day of thoery on M16. Learnt the structure and how to use the gun. Oh, soldiers from outside came to teach us. So back to that day. We queued to shoot, luckily I was in Alpha, so everything we are the first! 20 times. A precious experience but the recoil was so hard till I got bruise on my shoulder. I got 11 marks out of 100. Dont laugh, there are 3 people got 0 and lots of them below 10. Hahah, so be proud of your friend, ME! Hahaha. The highest in wira was 71 and wati 69. This week onward they are practising for penutupan, there was this silence marching that we called kawad senyap. COOL! They did all kind of formation without any comment but just hentak kaki. I actually represent my group for the futsal match. Haha, and thanks god that we managed to be into the final. KJ actually asked me to join the kawad senyap, but what to do? I am back here before the penutupan. =(


0 comments:

Post a Comment