CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Job

I got a job~
I got a job~

FYI, my first job ever in my life is a tuition and daycare teacher as I mentioned in Desa Jaya. Of course, I enjoyed working with the kiddies around and of course a sapo to joke with. We bought sweets today as we promised yesterday for the standard one students. Of course they were fighting for the sweets. There was this little girl named Man Ling, who really work very SLOOOOOW in her work, but she has a cute face. She likes to pester us for sweets and sometimes, lazy to copy, ask us to copy for her and she will do. 

Before their schooling time, they have to bath and all the kids naked around, KIDS ma, what to do? Then they gather around for lunch. Some of them eat till really slow, and some are too small, so we have to feed them. I always remember the little boy who 'YER' with such a cute tone when we feed him vege. Haha. Well, of course there are some very naughty's one who needs cane to keep them quiet. 

But then overall the job was okay. Just have to handle the kids and the sapo even said that the job is bored. Quite relaxing.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment