CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Work Day

Okay okay...
I know I have not blog for yearss. Here I am. =)

I seriously dont have much to tell and sometimes too lazy to update because I was so ADDICTED to Cityville! So now, while waiting for my CORNS, I shall blog.

Today is the replacement of dont know what day of CNY I think. So they have their replacement class and we have our replacement teaching. Worked half day in the centre. Btw, today is our first day of teaching saturday class. They had arithmetic mathematic class and also the essay class on Saturday. We only have to teach essay. HOWEVER, their essays were like... When I hold the red pen, I dont know how to mark; when I marked this wrong, the whole class was wrong because they made the same mistake. When I correct ONE SINGLE WORD, I have to correct the whole class. MY GOODNESS! Only two or three of them made reasonable mistake. I was so shocked to see standard 4, 5 and 6's essays were so badly done. I was thinking what to do, but then I only teach for one saturday so I gave up, closed my eyes. The topic was sooooo EASY, 'Keluarga Saya' but then they didn't even know it is a must to add 'tahun' after the age. I ALMOST FAINT! *chillax* CLOSE EYE!

Went 1u with gat zat, lyn and her darling. We actually planned to go Time Square but the train was terribly stucked. So we took taxi to 1u. Planned to watch movie but we are a bit late so failed, again. Shopped around 1u and had lunch in Italianies. Didn't know how to order, ended up ordered some salad tasted like grass. Haha. Stopped at Romp before back, and wanted to buy but then we were in a rush. Pearly went into the fitting room then called me to have a look, she CLEARLY told me that she was in the second room. So I walked straight and open it. Guess what?! A GUY IS TRYING ON PANTS!! Eeee... I immediately apologized and walked out, then now only the sapo jumped out! ISHH! Not only that, forgot and left my beloved Hazel in the fitting room. When I got up onto the taxi, then only I realised. Quickly ran back to the shop and luckily the worker kept for me. Heeee.... Thank you so so much! And THANK YOU the gat zat also lar,  ran like a sapo back to the shop. Haha. Forgot about the unhappy part. Yeap, I went out without parent's permission. I asked dad but he still didn't allow so I just ignore him because brother went out too! The reason of me going out is why he can I cant? Then they speechless. *evil smile*

Going to the NS office tomorrow in Wangsa Maju I guess, to settle my NS stuff.
Wanted to change email address.
Gonna get my FIRST salary!

IT'S CNY!!!!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment