CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Can't Wait!

Back to wooork!

Going to get me salary SOON!

Talking about my work, actually is quite okay because I am slowly getting use to the monkeys there. Everyday, for sure scolding and beating is unavoidable. They wont appreciate if you treat them like little babies. But still, there are some smart and good one, like our beloved Boon Chun. He is really very very fast in learning, he can remember all the words that you taught him, so asking him and he knew how to answer is a GREAT RESPOND   , thats why everyone likes him. FYI, he is super cute!

Went to Metro Prima after work. Had KFC. Well, went there actually to buy a magazine to replace the one which I lost it. Sorry. But LUCKILY we got it. Bought some stuff. Btw, since I stop school, my pocket money STOP TOO! So I am using my own saving money to buy whatever stuff that I want. Once think about I am going to get my salary, I couldn't stop spending!! I bought a NECKLACE from forever 21, STEAMBOAT with friends, my own SHAMPOO, everyday's SNACKS.... I am going to BROKE!

Soon, January is gonna end.



CNY with LOVE!!!!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment