CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

I PASSED!

TODAY IS THE DAY!

Woke up at 8am this morning and failed to sleep back because I WAS SO SO NERVOUS! Received sharon's message that she will fetch me earlier because her dad said is better for us to go earlier. Reached there by dont know what time, then waited for so long just to test on slope. Sharon, me and her friends were in Sesi Dua. I got no. 26, sharon no.27 and her friend 28. We waited for so so so long man, looking at others passing and failing, heart beat is increasing as we sit further front.

Finally i got up into the car. Trying all the clutch and brakes, the clutch was really loose and have to let go till very high. My engine died at starting once. I managed to get onto the slope, I thought I stopped too early but the examinor didn't tell me anything so I just continue. Balance with my clutch and oil, the first time I let go, the car wasn't moving and I was so nervous!! Then the engine died. I ALMOST PANIC THERE! Quickly pressed clutch and brake so that i wouldn't slide down, then start everything again. After the few seconds but then felt like how many hours there, I DRIVE DOWN! which means I PASSED MY ON SLOPE! Heeeeee! It was a looooooong pheeeew.... when I was driving down. Parking and 3 point turn was okay so I passed those thing.

Had lunch in canteen while waiting for the examinor. I was the first one again but this time the examinor was so so nice. He asked me not to be so nervous and even chat with me! Ask me where am I living, how was my spm.... Obviously calm me down. THE BEST PART! He helped me control my handbrake and taught me how to go on slope. BEST! So luckily, I PASSED! =)

Went to take photo today after work and paid for my P license.
I AM GETTING MY 'P' TOMORROW!!!!
Heeeeeeeee........

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment