CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Instructor?

Driving lesson earlier in the morning. Was practicing for driving test recently. Parking and three point turn I am okay with it. On slope I am okay in the practice area, but then go out if really have to apply on road, I am not that good. I will be nervous and heartbeat increase with the signal sound, I am serious. SCARY! Because of stupid uncle scolded me before so I am phobia already. Wanna kill him, can he just shut up and dont grumble so much! But today was okay, quite satisfied with it. Just on the road I have to be careful that sometimes the road is on slope, have to do balancing. 
REMEMBER LS!


Oh ya, my instructor scolded bad words when I was driving, of course not scolding me, but the stupid big lorry who wanted to cut me when I was turning to the right. Then the stupid lorry honed me when he failed to cut me and my instructor one hand helping me for my steering, another hand adjusting the window and then he scolded B****A!!! I was like STUNT! SCARY AS I TOLD.

So far, my work is okay. First afternoon I was quite sleepy but then after that was used to it. The following days seems more relaxing. We were forced to learn how to control the zombies and monkey from running here and there and making all kinds of noise. Of course, gonna have sore-throat because of talking loudly and shouted at the kids. But still, I enjoy the work. Little Man Jun was very cute! He cant really recognize words, so we will just pronounce it then he will follow. After I read 'abang', Pearly was teaching 'candle' behind, then he read abang as CANDLE! Haha. He is a stammer so he cant pronounce C and S correctly, ended up reading C as D. Haha.

Will be going for IMU's open day on 16 Jan.

No more piano exam this year! YEAH!

P.S : Work hard for the following test! I GIVE YOU LUCK! xD


=)(=


0 comments:

Post a Comment