CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Job Hunting

8.00am
When I just walked out from my dream, saw two people walking into my room. I was half-awake by that time and was scared in a sudden. Pearly and Cheih Yin. We were going to find job today and I was overslept because my recurrent wasn't set yesterday night. I was scared till woke up and realised that I am late. Sorry guys, I know you guys reached my house on time.

9.00am
Reached Desa Jaya a tuition and daycare centre. We spent 2 hours there, trying to be a teacher. They said they only need one teacher but 3 of us went. So Cheih Yin tried the first but at last, 3 of us were playing and looking after the standard one kiddies. It was quite fun and not a bad environment as the job was quite relaxing plus I enjoyed spending time with the kiddies. But I am having some transport problem and the pay was okay only.

12.00pm
Tried to drive brother's car out for lunch. First trial although it was weird and quite scaring I know. But I need time lar k? Went to kok hing to have lunch.

1.30am
Had another driving lesson today. Did stupid parking, 3-point-turn and on slope again. Started to hate my instructor, stupid uncle! ISH.. He should be patient a bit! It's quite confusing to do on slope's step on the road, can the traffic light turn green slower? I need more time to get ready. And stupid uncle stop grumbling beside me!!!

4.00pm
Went to Cheih Yin's house to continue our job hunting. First, went to a tuition centre near the area. They only need one teacher. That place was differ from the morning one, it is quite serious and the students there were quite big already. But then, dislikes the environment there, even the air was like stressed. Besides, not really high pay. After that, went to Green Apple kindergarden. They need one teacher too, tomorrow have to interview. The kindergarten is so nice! I bet the pay will be higher but then they only need one, so.... Forget it.

Tomorrow might go the Daycare centre again.
Job Hunting,

TO BE CONTINUE...


=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment