CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am ANNOYED!

So, today is the second day of 2011. 
It's a new year!
A lot of things are waiting to be done.

Btw, CNY  is in one month time. So, here is our annual routine...


Yes, pluck all the leaves out, let it grow a new 'batch' of leaves and flower for CNY!
Okay, it doesn't look easy at all.
As you see, we have to pluck the leaves downward and gently so that wouldn't break its stem and it can produce flowers. (forced by our gardener, mummy)
And, if you have been to my house, you will know how many pots of this Bonzai we are having in my house. 
I only settle one yesterday and it took me one hour, watching Despicable Me at the same time. *blek*


Look like catching some worms inside.
Yes, everyone will have one. 
Mum is VERY FAIR!


AND...



PUPPIESSS from dad's office!
There are 8 of them!
Eyes not open yet, crying all the way. =)


Oh ya, tomorrow is the first day of school AGAIN!
And I, do not have to go back to school!!! 
HOW NICE IS THAT!!
Haha, teasing them who went to school to buy books!
ENJOY SCHOOL LIFE!! xD


P.S: HEADACHE FOR COLLEGES!!!!

=)(=


0 comments:

Post a Comment