CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Evil Smile

Heeeeeee.......
I am back again.

Sorry lar, lately didn't really blog because my life is nearly the same everyday, and guess you guys wont like to listen to my kiddie story everyday right? Blog has become journal. Haha, talking about journal, remembered Ms Tang kept asking us to write journal when we were in form 4!!! Miss school and all the teachersss!!!

Had driving lesson this morning again! It is the extra class that I added but THE LAST CLASS! Next monday is my driving test but now I am already super nervous!! Going with sharon and I heard Jia Xin is going too. Today's lesson was FUN! When I was practising on the road on the scary slope, met Yew Juan and his friend in the car. I didn't realise at first but my instructor heard they horned and asked me are they my friend. I just quickly had a look on them and smile back because I WAS IN THE STUPID SLOPE! Then, on my way back to driving school, saw Jia Sern standing at the entrance of the golf club waiting for someone I guess? The second person I met. Next, when I was lining up at P5, saw christine in the car beside. GREAT FUN! We were both waiting and we even talked with hands pointing here and there. FUNNY! She said she is taking test on next monday too!!

 BEST OF LUCK FOR US!!!!

Well, today went Tesco to watch movie. We watched GREAT DAY, it was DEFINATELY A GREAT MOVIE!! There was some funny part and some touching part, I even cried because of the story line. sob sob.. Btw, before we went for movie, we had lunch first and shopped awhile. That woman, SUPER INDECISIVE!! Just a decide on the lunch, she really made me faint man! I asked her what she likes then she said anything; When I said wanna eat A&W, then she said very bored; so I asked her what she want? The she said anything AGAIN!! So I went Subway, THEN! She said not nice!!! Lastly, go back to A&W AGAIN!! Really troublesome, you wanna let me decide I know but MY ANYTHING IS TRUE THAN YOURS, trust me. xD

GONNA SHOP AFTER I GOT MY SALARY!!! =)

Going for IMU's Open Day tomorrow.

=)(=



0 comments:

Post a Comment