CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Annual Facial

After Emily told, seriously I find it quite funny. Before SPM and during SPM, we are busy blogging, me, sharon, min hua, almost everyday will post. But then after SPM, I have no idea what we did and we seldom update our blog. I wonder too, nothing to blog? Why har?

Actually I am preparing a long post and maybe a video recently. Well, I wanted to start yesterday but have no idea so, give me some time. I need to plan what to do. 
Video better or a long post better? 
What do you think?

Great, woke up early today to return book. And as everyone knew, today is Winter Solstice Festival. Mum was busy preparing food and stuff to pray. So I asked brother to fetch me to school. School was so abnormal silent, and I am glad that we do not have to go back again!! Emily saw those students buying books and said pity them, HOW TRUE!! Muahaha. I am free from school! ( But then more to go...)

Friday is mum's birthday and she planned to go sing k either tomorrow or friday. Dont asked me why she planned but not us, I have no idea. She used to ask for what she wants so we just keep quiet. =)

Went to facial just now. The aunt is SCARY! She actually fixed my face, I mean cleaned my face. She pressed everything, yes I mean EVERYTHING out. So my face now looked so scary, red, swollen, and UGLY! Need few days to recover. And of course, the process is SUPER PAINFUL!!! She said only this time it will be pain, next time if I go just need to maintain. My god, I had this phobia already, see when is my 'NEXT' time. Haha. Another thing, she talked to me when she was pressing. I was so in pain, and forced to answer her, avoid from being rude. FORCED TO REPLY. *sob* Now, give time to my face k? So if you meet me, just assume that I wasn't there or you didn't know me. And, I wouldn't simply go out dont worry. Hehe.

Thats all.
Will try to update everyday, emily.

=)(=


0 comments:

Post a Comment