CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010

LS's 2011 New Year Resolutions

Seems like everyone is blogging about resolutions, but then surprisingly I dont think I have much. 
Let's see!

I hope,
I can gain more weight! 
so that all the uncles and auntie wouldn't ask the same question anymore!!

I hope, 
I can get my P licence soon!
so that I can drive around, PLAY!

I hope,
My NS would be in 2nd batch!
so that I can enjoy it because I am not going if it is 3rd batch!

I hope,
No piano exam this year!
Piano exam is always scary!

I hope,
I can go shopping every week!

I hope,
I can enjoy my college life!

I hope,
My all kinds of allergies would recover and would not come back anymore!

I hope,
Everything goes right in my life!

That's all I think.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BUDDIES!
Hope everyone's wishes come true!

=)(=



0 comments:

Post a Comment