CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

CLEARED!

Finally,

My room is now cleared.
Heeeeee....
Yesterday late night mum walked in and opened my closet to clear my clothes.
Packed few bags of worn out clothes.
But mummy said no more stock in because I still have lot of new clothes.
Eeeee, how can?! (Although it is true. xD )

This morning packed booksss!
Packed ALL the BOOKSSS out, my racks now is EMPTY!
Threw all the rubbish and papers away.
Left only 1 box and 1 stacks and 1 packet of book for dear brotherrrr!
Haha, it's your turn now! 
Promised to give sofea some books, but still got many left.
Anyone wanna borrow can ask from me, I will help you if I can. *wink*

Looking for jobs since I am not going Jan intake.
Or else I will be wasting 3 months time.
Any suggestion? Any nice work for me?
Contact me ya, I am serious. =)

Badminton tomorrow.
Countdown plan on New Year Eve.
Ciao.

=)(=





0 comments:

Post a Comment