CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Back From Genting

Back from GENTING! xD

First of all, thanks brother for fetching us to 1u. At first wanna sit cable car but kar yee said it's closed so we had to take the bus. We reached there in the afternoon, the weather was cooling but not cold. Enjoyed it. Went into theme park on the first day itself.

ENJOYED THE SPACE SHOT VERY MUCH!!
We tried the Space Shot at night. The weather was SUPER COLD! Before that, we tried the sungai rejang thing, we were ALL WET! And when the wind blew, I WAS SHIVERING!!! Thinking of going up to dont know how many meters high, must be very very COLD! But still, I wanted to try it! So I entered with sharon and tim. Till we sit on the seat, going up, I felt nothing when sharon was nagging saying VERY SCARED! Till we reached the top, heard the PSSSSTTT... sound, it was freaking scary!!! It's like you dont know when it is going to fall down!! As everyone told, you didn't even have enough time to think,but then FUN though. xD



She is very very very CUTE! 
She said hi to me!! 
And shook her little hand!! 
She friend kissed me!
OMG! xD


Weather was so cold, till when I wrapped myself with blanket, with jackets, socks, and fan offed, still SHIVERING!! Sleep on the hard bed, quite difficult to fall asleep but then still managed to sleep. After woke up, saw sharon's lion hair, I laughed like mad. Her hair was like aunt's type. Haha.

Rush back home at 2.20pm. Very tiring.
And, lazy to blog already.
Hehe.

Photos on facebook.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment