CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

What I did on Christmas Eve?

First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!
We are now big girl and big boy,
dont have to worry about us anymore.
No matter what you want, I SUPPORT YOU!
We Love You! 
*HEARTS*

Went to Neway yesterday to celebrate mum's birthday. Stupid brothers didn't follow, elder one went BBQ with friend, 'gathering party'. And younger one worse, stay at home because he said singing K is bored! NO HEART!! So parents brought me and Pearly there. Bet she was nervous and felt awkward at first. I saw k? *BLEK* But after some time, who cares hor? She sang like nobody is around, although still feeling a bit shy, but still, shouted and sang with me. Haha. Two MAD Ladies!! Mum said she geh geh si, know how to sing but shy pulak. HAHA! Blek! Anway, thanks for accompanying me, and hope you have fun. =)

Samuel, Abby, me

Naughty Daddy's hand!

Enjoying!


Pearl Tea. xD

Had my FIRST DRIVING LESSON just now.
It was GREAT! Haha. My instructor, Uncle ALEX is actually a totally uncle, (his name doesn't suite him at all, xD ). He drove me to Menjalara. I drove the same path for dont know how many times, passed by uncle's house for thousand times! It was fun and excited at first but quite bored after that. I hate the stupid big hole in the middle of road! Can somebody go and fix it?! I had problem on predicting the space so I kept drove into the big hole! Then uncle said I can actually avoid the hole. Ish. 
BUT, MY ENGINE NEVER DIE AFTER i DROVE FOR FEW ROUNDS! *CLAPS!!*xD 
 It died twice when uncle taught me how to stop and move on hill. 
Conclusion, IT WAS FUN! xD

Looking forward for the next class, next friday!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment