CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Day

Went to Jinjang visit grandparents this morning. Long time we didn't go there and they were kinda miss us. Grandpa's eyes are having problem and grandma as usual is very forgetful. She can offer us food after we refused for 5 times and we understand and used to it already. But talking about that, grandpa at home, dad's dad is starting to have the same problem as grandma- starting to forget a lot of thing and add on, his ears are not that good as grandma's one.

Meet uncle there and we were talking about MY FUTURE. He told me some benefits of going form 6 but I dont think I am going form 6 though. I told him I dont know how to choose between Dentistry and Psychology. His point of view is the extreme part of dentistry is the surgery part, he said it is very disgusting and gross because he saw the pictures where the jaws are opened to remove the whole teeth because of cancer and you see the flesh and blood from the whole mouth where his dentist friend showed him. It was quite scaring when I heard that but then, after he told, that is only for 3 years during practical because after that, when I work in private dental clinic, this kind of serious case would be done in hospital so I dont have to worry. Just the 3 years if I can stand of it. *wondering*

Have to seek help from sir. HELP ME! Those courses and questions are ANNOYING!

Going to shopping later.
Have to bath. 
Ciao.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment