CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Excited!

Welcome to LS's blog!!

This is the second new layout because the previous one was a bit too 'flower', till I myself couldn't bear it. Hehe, this is better, isn't it? 

Well, went for amali talk just now with sharon, 6 hourss of talk! But actually it was better than the undang one. We had 2 hours and more in the class and another 2 hours and more outside the class to learn about the car. It was quite fun. My first impression to the speaker- strict and fierce + a bit racist, because of what emily told. But then after he started his class, maybe he is not the one? Although his joke got a bit lame, but still managed made me laugh for once or twice. 

I prefer the outside lesson. I laughed at them who managed to drive or I mean move a bit then when teacher said stop, they straight away release the crush and what's next is engine died. Haha. SEI FOR! I know what you are gonna said next, I will be the same next time and I knew it. Just cant stop laughing. Hehe. Sorry. Had lunch in a dont know what stall because Old Town is now... What happen to Old Town ya? xD Btw, finally it's over! Looking forward for my L and driving lesson!

Currently very into High school musical songs! I miss them! *hearts*

POTLUCK TOMORROW!

GENTING TRIP!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment