CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Christmas!

Free to blog because planned to go KLCC today but didn't managed to make it. =(

Yesterday went to midvalley with my family and 'sei gat zat' and brother's friends for the education fair. It was so crowded, a lot of students plus parents. We walked through the whole place and asked around. The staff there were busy giving off all kinds of papers, forms and booklets. I took all the information that are related to Dentistry and Psychology, at last got a whole packet. So heavy man.

After that, we shopped around and I went to MPH, wanted to buy books but then my Cecelia Ahern haven finish yet. Two more to go! I wanted to buy new books! Hehe. And sooner, my snickers? slippers? shoes? were spoiled, opened mouth. So daddy bought me new shoes! Hehe. Meet my new shoes. ( actually is quite expensive, hmm... ) Changed into the slippers and continue!

Photo session!!
The decorations in midvalley were so nice! How come this year there are so many BIG TEDDIESSS!! Aww, they were so lovely but hung on the christmas, SO HUGE!







 Tron 3D Movie.
She looks so blind. =P

Btw, TRON SUCKS! Eeee, what movie is that? Everyone bring a disc on their back. I understand nothing from the movie. Ish, warn my friends, that movie sucks! I almost fall asleep in the cinema. 


New babe! 

So many things to go through. 

Remember to return books tomorrow. *SMILE*

=)(=



0 comments:

Post a Comment