CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Bad

Since everyone blog, then... I blog too! =)

Exam is going on.. well? Overall they were still okay, maybe we haven reach the killing subjects, and they are coming soon!!

Did silly mistake in my physic paper 3, dont know how many marks gone there. My graph and the table. DIE. Not to think of it, it's OVER! (But seriously quite worried for that, should have done it correctly. Haih.) But since it's over, should work hard for the following paper instead of worrying and do the rest of the paper badly. ADD OIL! =)

Finally, we got the NS news. In fact, Vei Hung texted me few days ago to ask for the NS sms number but I forgot. Yesterday I was so tired and planned to sleep earlier. Suddenly received Vei hung message said that NS news is out. For sure, I was so nervous and rushed to the laptop. Mum was sitting beside asking what happen? I  said NS news is out. Then she looked so calm which was out of my expectation, she said no need to check lar, I knew adi, you are not in the first batch. (Giving me sad face) I was like, WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???!! Then she said I scared you will feel disappointed. Lol. What and what?

Then she told the whole story. She said when she was in office today, she was wondering when will the ns be out, then she called the number to ask, the officer told her it was already out. Then the girl helped her to check my IC and told my mum. My mum was so suprised and straight away called Aunt Grace (Zhen Earn's mum) to ask whether she get the news. Zhen Earn is not in the first too. And guess what? The two aunts had some plan going on, thinking not to tell their son and daughter, scare we will be sad and affect our exams. Lol, what does this do with our exam? For sure, my friend was effective enough! Haha.

After we got the news, excited and spread the news all over facebook. Some of them got first batch! I was so envy, I mean I AM so envy!!! And WONG KA LYE!! She got first batch and SABAH!!! Mummmmyy... I want that, that is what I want. Now my NS stucked in the middle, ruin all my plan. Ish. Of course called sir to ask what should I do, and he advised me just go for the NS and start college after that. Eeeee, I am wasting the 3 months before NS adi!!! Haih. =(

The happy thing is, 3 more subjects to go!!!! Wohoo!! Too many things to do after spm! Cant wait for that! My license, genting trip, eat, shopping, play!!!!! xD

Okay, should back to study.
Ciao.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment