CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

1 Malaysia Day

Finally got my phone!
Hazel in RED! =)
Hehehe...

Went for badminton this morning with my gang members. Had fun too but I think it will be the last badminton. Can't waste time on badminton anymore! (Maybe once a month? I really like badminton. *sob* ) Okay, after badminton, brother fetch me to buy our (Pearly Lim) lunch.Then sharon and carmen came to my house to play wii. They were exactly like SIAO PO, cutting watermelons!! Haha. I hope they had fun. 

Around 3 something, they went back. Only this sapo staying back to 'do trigo'. Btw, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for helping me to set up my phone. FIRST TIME download theme leh! (But my phone still the best! Muahaha...)

Somebody was so sad, countdown pulak because she is leaving and said it was the last day. Gonna die meh you? Or curse me gonna die? Ish. Oh ya, better go and let doctor check, keep saying very warm when there was a fan and a aircon in the room. My hand and feet are so cold yet she was complaining she was HOT!

EMO-ing. [PROVEN]


Yeah, today is the first 1 Malaysia Day, memorable huh? xD

Today got no tuition! 

P.S : SPM 67 Days to go!!!

=)(=



0 comments:

Post a Comment