CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

We'll Get the Motivation

'' Be not afraid of going slowly, 
be afraid only of standing still. ''




Woke up at 9am today but went out for badminton with brothers and his friend in starplus. I was exactly like a vase today because they are too pro. We were only busy hiding ourselves from getting shoot from the ball. So embarassing. And for the first time, I spent 4 hours in star plus!!! Ish, that is only I keep rushing brother to go back, if not he will be staying there for dont know how long again. *faint*

After that, went back home and had lunch. This people come and disturb again. Lol, read your blog just now. No need to be so guilty, I admit I couldn't study as much as I could, but everyday also the same lar. Not because of you! And you think I will let you disturb me kah? *Stop being perasan please* Haha, and everyone should have a look at her oreo! Hahaha, classic biscuit it had became. Two biscuit with few layersssss of cream just because she said the cream was too sweet. Haha, I actually took the picture but we better dont post it lar, I respect people one, unlike 'somebody'. Haha.

Then, went to the shop to ask the phone just now. If we order now can only get on monday. So, decided to order on monday. But then, mum said dad gonna buy me a phone tomorrow. I asked him, he kept quiet pulak. How o? Eeeeee.....

Okay, forget it. Very angry for my phone now which is nokia 3310. When the battery is low, it dont even have a warning like 'BATTERY LOW' or what, but it straight away off and DIE!! Ish, what kind of phone is this??!!! I miss my phone more and more!!!!

Great, dad just said if cant get nice price here, then no need to go KL, so far and waste time. And I can only get phone on Tuesday. =(

QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!!


=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment