CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

69 Days

First of all, I am NOT and will NOT be next top student.
I promise I will be better, but I don't think till that good lar. *SHY*

Second of all, SORRY for typing STALK instead of STOCK lor.
Okay everyone, the correct spelling is STOCK tau?

Tomorrow
Talking about the STOCK, today got no STOCK again. I am lazy to type sad face anymore. But she promised tomorrow can get. Hehe. So tomorrow lor. Tomorrow's plan, mr. piano tuning is coming over to tune my out of tune piano at 1 or 1.30pm. Then I think he will use 1 hour there since my piano is really out of tune already. The E is hard to press, F sounds like... sounds like there is another sound. Haha. After that, have to go to piano class (AGAIN!!). After piano class, go and take my HAZEL!

Today
Went for badminton with Carmen and the gang. It was fun! Maybe I am too active or what, but I really like exercise, I mean badminton! They normally got shocked when they see me playing badminton, because they thought I am like those girlish girlish type, run slow, walk slow, response slow...And seeing me so skinny, they normally look down on me. Of course, I am proud of myself that I am NOT! My badminton skill is NOT expert that type, and maybe compare to the pro one, I am just a fishy. But thanks to my brothers, who are really PRO in badminton. If I have to thanks them, have to thanks my dad who influenced us when we were small, he said he was the President of Badminton Team LAST TIME. ( Yes I know, his size now is quite unbelievable. xD ) Back to the story, after badminton they came to my house to play wii. Must have a look at their excited face but too bad I didn't take a picture of them. 

After they went back, I have half an hour to take a nap but I didn't manage to SLEEP! Because there was this monster sleeping beside me! Hehe, not your fault lar actually. I just not use to share a bed with others. Even I sleep with my mum, I also take a long time to fall asleep. What to do? I started to sleep alone when I moved into this house, it means like 10 years ago. I slept alone for 10 years already, wah scary pun! I told my mum about it, but she teased me said next time how to get married? Ask your husband sleep outside eh? Haha. xD

Seems like I talked too much today. xD

Tuition, dinner, online, blogged.

'Stay away from the 99% who don't and join the 10% who does!'

=)(=




0 comments:

Post a Comment