CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

59 Days left.

Skipped school.
(And I almost forgot today and tomorrow are actually school days. xD )

Dont have to tell what we are doing this few days, of course STUDIED like mad because of the trial. Finally finished Bio today but couldn't remember everything as usual. So sad. Sir and mr.Pang keep reminding us about SPM (indirectly), Sir said is time to revise back everything and Mr. Pang said we can only see him another 5 times. =( Everything is so SAD, NERVOUS, NO TIME LEFT!!!

Another sad thing happened, Grandpa is gonna lose his memory. He is slowly forgetting things that happen like what happen this afternoon. He actually ATE the lo mai gai but he couldn't remember. I saw him searching everywhere, guess that he is hungry so I asked whether have he take his lunch or not, there is a lo mai gai left for him. Then he said dont have lar so I go and check. It was really not there. I asked brother and his friends but they said no too. I was so curious that time so asked my maid too. Guess what? She said: ' Datuk sudah makan kan?' Wah, I opened my eyes big enough and asked her one more time. Nevermind, when I sure he ate it, then here he came and asked me who ate it. I was like...(speechless). How? It was really shocking. =(
God, look after grandpa please. =(

Ready for SPM?
59 DAYS LEFT!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment