CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

All done.

Went to Low Yat just now. Surveyed the phone but finally, didn't manage to buy too. Dad actually planning to buy 4 phones in a row! Scary. 1 of course my Hazel, 1 younger brother's Yari and 2 W995. After checking the details and information, the prices were scary! 3400++ all together. And this few years we couldn't spend so much because we have to save money for our oversea's study expenses.
Therefore, we are back to the plan again. Will only get the phone on monday.

Btw, checked all the phones. I admit that Hazel's outlook is not as good as others but I want the function. Dad suggested me to buy Aino because it is touchscreen since I used to text my friend. But Aino is so big and look stupid! I dont like Aino. VIVAZ IS GREAT!!! Touchscreen phone and its outlook is AWESOME!! But its function is a bit less than Hazel. How? Can I have a Hazel + Vivaz? Havaz? (Yeah, if it exist.)

So I think I will buy Hazel. Black is normal, so I will choose the RED one. First time I sacrifice the outlook for the function. * No mood * =(

P.S : Dont ever suggest me w995 again! Somebody was doing this all these time. I really dont like that phone!


ENOUGH OF PHONE!!! STUDY!!!




=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment