CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Phone is on the way!!

4 September 2010.
The second day without phone.
Feel so EMPTY!

But then,
NEW PHONE is on the way!

Dad dont really wanna buy me a good phone. But, I dont care! I will pay for myself then, since I will be using the phone for another 4 years. They will say, 'Buy a cheap one lar, next time only can change what.' Lol. Who is gonna listen to them, next time when you wanna change, they will say your phone is still okay what, nothing spoiled and nothing goes wrong, Why wanna buy a new one? WASTE MONEY!! *End up speechless and you will never fight win*

So, I will buy a new one this time, not gonna listen to them. xD

What I want?
Wi-fi, touchscreen,small in size and the most important can take NICE photo!
Any idea?
After I surveyed, (I only trust Sony Ericsson, sorry) SE's touchscreen phone is too expensive and too pro. I dont think I need those. (VIVAZ is an exception, it's too nice!!) So I decided to give up touchscreen. Wi-fi connection and photography left.


First choice- Hazel
With wi-fi and photography,
dont really like the curve + fat body.
(Will be expensive I think.)

Second choice-C 903


Photography base! (which I love it )
No wi-fi.
A bit weird in shape.


Third choice-Yari


Nice and cool.
No wi-fi. =(


-Can only know the prices by tomorrow-


=)(=


0 comments:

Post a Comment