CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flashmob

Okay.
Why is everyone talking about FLASHMOB?

The first thing I know about it,
it is a LAME, POINTLESS, CRAZY thing,
that many people will do it together in public area.
- From Pearly Lim.

The second thing I know about it,
it is a a group of people planning to do a ACTION or task,
in the public for....(no reason).
Oh ya, to see people's reaction.
- From Joel Tan.

So from my kor, he said there is this flashmob tomorrow in our school. They are planning to FREEZE for 5 minutes during the last 5 minutes of recess in the tapak perhimpunan. I was like HUH? Freeze there for 5 minutes?! And, he said if I dont wanna join, I can record for them. This is the funniest part, when everyone is gonna freeze there for 5 minutes, what is there so nice to video?! Nothing, I mean nobody is gonna move what. Haha. Then he said too see people's reaction. Okay, honestly this is the first time I heard about FLASHMOB and quite looking forward for it. And when he asked whether I'm joining or not, *PAISEH* I am not going school tomorrow, I mean I already skipped school for TWO DAYS and tomorrow will be the THIRD DAY!! Ish, proud of it pulak. But as I said, stay at home study really works! Hehe.

Yeap, this is the mob thingy I got from photobucket. =)

So, hope to see you guys on the video tomorrow. 
Watch the time guys, only 5 minutes!! 
(Wind will blow it away! xD)

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment