CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Candles!!

Woke up quite early today,had breakfast and did some addmaths question since teacher said I have to improve myself. I did two sets of questions to make myself feel secure. God, please help me. =(

At night, this monster came again and had dinner with us.( As usual, she just cant stop teasing me. Ish.) Then, we went to this Lattern Festival near Menjalara because mum was performing there. We went there quite so we missed the Lion Dance. We went there to show support (actually it was us feeling sympathy to mum because she really want us to go and we knew that because she keep asking whether we are going or not) So, we went. Helped mum to take some pictures as well as recorded her performance. Oh ya, met some relative there. Here's some photo.


Some singers who sounds very nice.

And,
there was this Children's lattern competition.

Yes, the one she was holding look exactly like her. =P


Her another same species. =)

Of course,we did try to take pictures and it took us really looooong because of her LAOBEH W995! (HAZEL IS THE BEST!!)


Childhood memories- CANDLES!!

Thanks to the editor! Me! =P

Afterthat, we went for supper at (dont know what kanasai shop, mum told that, xD)

Fighting for the roti tissue!

Best shot!

Playing with the smile detection function in my phone.
*Try not to smile but yet, smiled* =)


Yeap, me and my love! HAZEL!!

P.S : All the NICE PHOTO above is ALL from my HAZEL, not 995!!

=)(=








0 comments:

Post a Comment