CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Holiday Used

AWWWWW........

This is so cute!!!


Mummy took leave today.
And bought me two new clothes!
NICE!!

Yesterday read Xin Yan's blog.
It was so abstract,
And I dont really know which shes was she refering to.
BUT,
It is a nice and touching post indeed.
I think I shall do the same thing before we graduate.
If I were to talk about my friends,
I wont not only talking about the good parts,
of course include the bad parts.
But I sure it will be super touching and meaningful.
Hehe.
I should do right?
YES I WILL!
Just wait for me to draft!
Hehe..

Got whole bunch of junk food left in my room.
And I got ulcer now, thanks to you!

P.S : Should finish what I planned to do yesterday, and I actually forgot tomorrow i got tuition in the morning. Haha...



=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment