CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Gone.

Just came back from tuition.
We did one set of add maths question today.
After two weeks holiday and,
didn't revise addmaths,
I forgot how to do.
After teacher checked my paper,
he was shaking his head,
saying Im really WEAK!
and my addmaths getting worse,
ALMOST GONE!
He even asked me how many marks I got in midyear,
he was saying that in a very serious tone.
They way he said is really shocking,
And seriously it did HURT me.
I was so sad and worried.
Didn't expect that.
Yeah, I did lot of careless mistake,
like press calculator also press wrong,
sub -1 can write into 1.
How?
Can go and die already.

Great,
Now I really have motivation to study.

UPSET.
DISAPPOINTED.
WORRIED.



=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment