CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who is the Winner?

HAHAHAHA!! 
Lee Chong Wei WON!! 
LIN DAN LOSE!!!!!!

Yes, I support Lee Chong Wei. He may not be as handsome as Lin Dan ( I must admit that. =P) But I just love him!! He is so COOOOOL!! Proud of him because he is a Malaysian too. He is GREAT!! 

I was so nervous when he was playing the game. Actually I was eating, slowly I left my food on the table and watched him playing, and HE WON!!!! So excited jumping around the house and telling everyone that he won. (but nobody bother me as usual!) Haha. In fact, he is one of my favourites! Can put him at the place below Zac Efron. (And maybe he is better than Zac Efron.) Hehe. =)

Oh ya, grandma just told something very funny. She asked me today your friend didn't come eh? I was laughing because even grandma also know her already. (Cham.) Then she said she is quite okay, can introduce to Ah Hing (MY BROTHER). FULAMAK, I was laughing like MAD!! Go upstairs and told my brothers.  HAHAHA, my mum beside was laughing as well. (Not bad leh, my grandma like you leh.) IT'S TOO FUNNY. xD

Tomorrow our trial is gonna start officially, with those subjects that are much relaxing.

Good Luck for everyone! All the best in exam!
57 Days Left.


=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment