CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

How 'Memorable'?

Okay, before that...
I am supposed to sound very happy first.

Today is Ms.Khor's Retirement. We dont really know her but since we have a performance. We have to dress up in traditional clothes. TADAH!!



SISTA!!

CHAK!



More photos visit my profile.
( Lazy ) =)

Okay, the sad part.
I LOST MY PHONE!!!!!!
The phone that I have been using for 4 years!!!
Now it is lost!!!
STUPID MORON who stole my phone!!
GO TO HELL!!!
 or should I said,
thank you for giving me a chance to change my phone
since I take good care of my phone,
so it has no chance to spoil.

I HATE YOU!!!!

What's next?
NEW PHONE!!

~ End of the day ~
I would like to thank PEARLY LIM.


For being my photographer today,
and help me the MOST when I lost my phone.
Keep cheering me up and too bad,
let you saw I cried. Haih. xD
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 
I appreciate it & keep it in heart. 
=)

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment