CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

77 Days left...

Yesterday we had party till 1am, I mean 1am this morning.
My aunties uncles are all drunk because mum keep asking them to drink, i mean dui them to drink. Funny. So after we settle down, is already 1 something if Im not mistaken.
I improved! I finished I glass of red wine and stopped because I felt so hot. Cant stand of the heat. =P

Okay, woke up a little bit late today (promise tomorrow will be earlier) to study.
Plan what to study and what to finish everyday.
After I planned, then only I realise,
  I ACTUALLY GOT NO TIME!!!!
So I only have 2 days holidays left exclude what I planned in my timetable.

Felt hyperactive today, dont know why. I think is my hormone imbalance again. Haha.

P.S : Miss her phone so so much!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment