CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

1 Week Over, Finally.

I MISS YOU BLOGGY!!!!

Aww, it had been two days I didn't blog! I miss mee blog so so much! Here I am.

Okie, lets think back what I did yesterday. Heee... =)

Yesterday was add maths paper. Paper 2 was okay but Paper 1 was quite hard. I dont know some questions because the questions that came out were not the common one. So, *sad face*. Pray hard for other subjects. I had a monster follow me back yesterday, studied moral but both of us were so sleepy. She keep complaning about my bedsheet was dirty because she slept on it. (Haha) So, ended up changing the bedsheet as what I used to tease her. Didn't even change her own bedsheet, come my house and be kakak! *Blek!* Had tuition in the evening. After tuition, Tim fetched us back and we went to DPC for supper. (Yes, out of no where but DPC's Coffee Bean.) Because he asked us whether wanna go mamak, then we said anything. Yeah, his mamak-high class mamak. The weather was very nice yesterday night.

But every morning it was so cold. I wrapped myself in the blanket and yet I felt so cold! =(

Had moral paper today. No comment because it is just a memorising subject. As long as you memorise, for sure you can answer. (except the facts which I ignore them and ended up simply hentam the answer.) After recess we had no paper so I brought Bio to study, but wasted half an hour to chit chat and settle the seminar thingy. Then studied for awhile. ( Yes, a little while!) Cham, having the science papers next week and I got no confidence at all!! God help me! *sob*

Sorry lor, for 'ignoring' your invitation. You must understand ma, all your gang members, I go very weird de. You dont paiseh I also paiseh lar. Haha. And... ( You know what I wanna tell de ler.) Hehe. Lol why so busybody buy things for me? Did I ask you to buy? I also dont use faber castle de. Eeeyer... (JUST KIDDING) IN CASE YOU CANT SEE! =) Okay lor, let you shok for awhile lar. Seriously I got shocked when you give me the correction tape and highlighter, didn't think of you will go and buy lar. I mean I didn't go, thought you will angry de, still buy for me, want me to feel guilty kah? Then just now open mail box, again! Apa tu? You win adi lor like that. (what she want o? )
Nah, whole paragraph talk about you, shok already lor. =P

Miss this year temple's celebration because of trials. Felt sad and a bit weird. Want to go next year! =(

Extra History class tomorrow. 4 hoursss class! *sob*

P.S : Life is going more and more stresssssssss!!! Stop pressuring us teachers! I felt so scared when they keep saying you still have another 1 MONTH to SPM!!! =(

A long post huh?

52 Days to go.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment