CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 More 10 Days

Hello, I am here again.
(Show that Im going crazy, hello pulak. xD)

Eeee, dad's laptop haven come back, I miss it a lot because I cant blog and online! But then, when it come back it is ALL NEW!! Not because we buy a new one, just reformat it, CANCER LAST STAGE! Poor laptop. So, I didn't blog yesterday but nothing to blog also, forget it!

Good girl me, went to school today but teacher was not even teaching, I really think that it is a waste of time!! if it is not because of demerit system, I will for sure disappear. Hehe. I cant study at school lar mummy, at home will do. This time exam's result not really good, I dont like it, very sad, HOW? SPM in 1 month time!! Gonna die. =(

Btw, talked to Ms.Chai today for the course in college. I am wondering whether to take Dentistry or Psychology. I LOVE Psychology! Passion in Psychology, Money in Dentistry. How to decide? Ms Chai asked us not to think of it at this time because right now we should prepare for SPM instead of thinking all that. She said if we keep worring about that, we couldn't concentrate for SPM. Not till worry lar, just undecided. Umhum, listen to the pro one, keep it aside and CONTINUE THE WAR!

Thank you lar for praising me so much lar, told you I ain't that good and perfect. I am just a normal one, wanted to be special but not really is. Someday you will know. Your post is touching and nice, have a good memory huh? I can never remember so much stuff and vomit it out. I will have one very touching post too, after SPM willl do! =)

Mandy's wedding will be the day after Chemistry and before Biology. I promised her to be her 'sister' but then now I am worrying for the exam, didn't study and sit for exam really made me scared! *sob*


This is how cute I am. =P

Didn't realise that I was being the background. xD

How happy I was and I am.

What kind of post? xD

Little Keat Ming!

VERRRRRY CUTEEEEEEE huh? xD



Babies, 


33 Days Left.


=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment