CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

46 Days Left.

Screw up in Chemistry Paper 2. (Even though with tips, but still sucks!!) Essay part was really dead. The salt, I didn't even add in the sodium carbonate. Cham, 11 marks gone!! Haih. Paper 1 was quite easy. I mean I didn't study at all but still managed to answer. Very good adi. Hope my chem dont fail!! *Pray hard*

Heard from 'dont know who', maybe our history paper is changing tomorrow. Everyone was so shocked!! I was talking to Chung Mae, if they really changed the paper, I will be so dead! How to study 2 forms in just few hours. I mean how could I remember lar? Ish. Luckily they tried to ask teacher, teacher said jabatan paper is coming out. Everyone was like PHEW....

Mum said maybe we are going on vacation after SPM, but she worried it will clashed with my NS. 

Okay, should back to studies. Will blog more after exam. =)

=)(=






0 comments:

Post a Comment