CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our Farewell Party

Finally after 1 week. Didn't blog for so long. I really not use to it. I MISS ME BLOG!! =(

Well, after 1 week, there were so many things happened. But then, the MOST important one, of course, is our FAREWELL PARTY today!!! I skip school today but purposely go to school at noon to attend the party. The party was GREAT! Thank you so much guys! We appreciate it. As you all can see, many of us cried. Even our juniors cried so badly, Jeat Yinn and Carmen dont be sad. We'll miss you all too!

Some photo to share.
For more, check in on facebook. =)



I have no idea what's happen with the hand.
but the other one she was having a VERY SMELLY face,
so I chose this. =)


LOVE THIS!



The presents...




Checked back the photos, found last year's video!
Another touching video!

Wanna share it but error.
So we'll keep it for next time.

Anyway, 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PPSes!
You all did a GREAT JOB!
The party was AWESOME!
Looking forward for tomorrow's BBQ. 
=)


Got back the report card just now,
kinda disappointed with my results.
I mean, I can do better but I am  not doing it.
But,
it's too late so I have to look in front!
SPM!!!
24 Days to go....




0 comments:

Post a Comment