CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doggy

Eeee...
Having exam tomorrow but still,
I haven study for it.
I have been studying sejarah for the whole day,
but yet only finished few chapters.
Quite worried. =(

Followed Pearly to her tuition centre today to look at the doggy. Its a pure black farm dog and it is cute (maybe because of its size ONLY) It may not be as special as the other branded-dog but it is cute what, i mean its nice nice what. Dont keep only slapping it lar, of course he bite you lar. =P The most funniest thing, it is only three weeks, so small, the fellow who is bigger than it dont know how many times, afraid of the doggy. And a good student indeed, left 'gold' in teacher's house! Haha..

Pure black till couldn't see its face! xD


Okay, shouldn't talk so much, tomorrow exam.
Time to ciao. 

P.S : Should really control, me myself are afraid of my thoughts. 

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment