CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Exception

Sorry to myself, suppose to blog in BC today but,
really very lazyyyyy lerrrhhh....
Hehe, we skipped one day kay?
OKAY!!! =)

Yesterday didn't blog because... ( I also forgot why, not in the mood? Ish, I will never have no mood for blogging, you know that. Hehe.) Oh ya, I went out then went tuition. This is the problem with me, thats why have to blog everyday, I am that FORGETFUL! Yesterday was really a crazy day. After BC class, this monster went back home with me AGAIN, kononnya to play wii and to break my record. Of course it is not easy! Muahaha... Before that, she asked minhua = steph to come too so that she will have a partner to play with as I always ignore her and let her play alone. So steph came. Before we started to play wii, mum suddenly asked me to accompany her to jusco. Lol, then I asked her how about the two monsters? She said can bring along. Great, we were going to shopping with the two monsters. We went on a different way and guess what? Two little kids found cute cute tiny chairs and started to play with it. *NO EYE SEE*


Then, we went to eat SUSHI! Yes, it is one of my favourite. I will list down my favourite one day. Hehe. Agree with Steph, pearly didn't know how to eat shusi and ended up dropping the sushi. It was such a waste! 

See, cacat sushi caused by PEARLY LIM.

The rest were all eaten because we were too hungry. Couldn't get a prefect picture. Sorry.

Camwhore princess with sushi!

Dont cry ler! (after eating the wasabi, thanks to LS! =P)

Steph, you did a great job! Thanks for taking the photo, proved that SHE ALWAYS BULLY ME!!! You were there yesterday if not I lagi cham! *sob* Yeah, I know my mum is good, told YOU what? Dont wanna believe me! Dont envy! She is MY mum. Haha. xD

Got some results recently, besides the two maths subjects, others are not really satisfying. They are all average only. PHYSIC SUCKS!! I am gonna fail physic!!! Have to improve a lot LS!!! So, went to Gemilang and bought some books for revision. Wanna buy moral books but no stock. =(

Slept form 8 something till 10.30pm. Great, what to do now? How can I slept for so long? Actually having bad mood just now, but sleep is the best medicine ever! Haha.

Ciao, gonna enjoy my mcD as supper! 

P.S : Stupid laptop DIED!!!

Yeah, must remember!

38 DAYS TO GO...

=)(=




0 comments:

Post a Comment