CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Mistake

FORGOT TUITION IS STARTING EARLIER SO I MISSED IT!!!
Couldn't forgive myself for that!!
How can I forgot!!!!
*sob*

Luckily met Sir Samy outside the class, he was so shocked seeing me and asked me what class. I told sejarah class. Then he said sejarah class is starting earlier what. I was like ' SHIT!!! I FORGOT!!!!'Then of course he took the chance to counsel me. Said the problem with us is we dont write down stuff.... I actually ignore him because I was so scared!!! I told him Im going back, he said I better go in, at least can get some notes. The first thought in my mind- NO WAY!!! HE IS GONNA KILL ME WITH HIS WORDSS!! I actually set the tuition time in my phone but forgot to set reminder!!! =(

So, conclusion is, I missed the tuition and am now blogging.

Cant forgive myself!!!!!!!!!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment